czwartek, 1 listopada 2012

Givenchy S/S 2013. Aleksandra Aleks.

I'm dreaming about such an interesting choker. Givenchy presented not only transparent and metal ones but also something mixed. Sandals are transparent as well but heels are made of metal.

Some people claim that ruffles remind rather Lanvin than Givenchy and that minimalism isn't the strong point of this luxury brand. Nevertheless I think it's a refreshing change. Clean and elegant aesthetic is something I really appreciate these days.

Givenchy S/S 2013.









Photos from British Vogue.

Click HERE to like me on facebook and to have information about new posts.




Aleksandra Aleks photography. Anneshka.




 

Click HERE to like me on facebook and to have information about new posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...